We have something for everyone here at Walking Space. Our overnight walks vary from 3-6 days, our hour-long mindfulness walks take place all around the Driftless Area and beyond, and our customized events can fit your personal or business needs. Click below to find out more about how we can help you rediscover, reinvent, and reconnect.
COVID-19 Safety Statement
Here at Walking Space, your health and safety is the most important part of what we do to make your experience a positive one. As part of our response to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is our hope that normal social distancing and effect vaccine administration will have happened before we depart for our walks this coming July and August. In the event that some precautions are still needed, the following precautions will be taken.
- All participants will be asked if they had any symptoms or a fever within a week of the departure of the walk. Any participants who have had symptoms will not be allowed to participate unless they can show a negative-test result.
- Any participant who develops symptoms during the walk will be asked to leave the walk. Walking Space will assist in removing them from the trail and give them them the help they need.
- As the majority of the experience is outdoors, this facilitates safer gathering with others. In the event that participants and/or guides need to be within 6 feet of one another, masks will be expected to be worn. This could happen while we are close around the fire, or inside the Bunk Bus.
- For those who sleep on the bus, while the beds/bunks are close, the curtains that separate/isolate each person is adequate to sleep without mask. Each bunk also has its own personal window which will allow for ventilation.
- Hand washing facilities and hand sanitizer will be available to participants.
- Please see our COVID-19 refund policy in the tab below regarding COVID related cancellations.
COVID-19 Cancellation/ Refund Policy
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy Amendment:
We acknowledge these are uncertain times and we’re committed to getting you out on your transformational walk. In light of all of the unknown, we’ve made some special amendments to our standard cancellation policy in an effort to accommodate the unknowns of travel during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- If we have to cancel a trip due to COVID restrictions on our operations; all guests would get a full refund or full credit.
- Cancellations submitted via email due to qualifying COVID-19* circumstances:
- 30+ days before departure will have the choice of a full refund or rescheduling with no penalty.
- 29- 7 days before departure will get full credit of all funds paid towards a future trip.
- Inside of a week, will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee and all remaining funds will be available as a credit towards a future trip.