We are thrilled you’ve chosen to take a walk with us!
All Summer 2023 Walk Have now concluded.
If you have any questions – please send us an email at email@example.com, call us at 319-804-6088, or use our Contact form (link below) to get in touch.
We can’t wait to walk with you.
Choose Your Walk
Click on your walk image to be taken to the registration form.
Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy
A $75, nonrefundable, deposit is due upon registration for a Walking Space event. This is to secure your place on the walk and make the initial set-up for your time with us.
The remaining balance for your walk is due four weeks before the start date of your scheduled walk. If you have not paid, or have not made other arrangements to pay, your place on the walk may be given to another person on the waitlist.
Successful registrations made less than four weeks before an event will be invoiced to pay the full balance upon receipt.
Payments are made through the Walking Space business account with Honeybook – an online business platform. All personal information and credit card information is stored by Honeybook on their secure site and cannot be accessed by Walking Space. Refunds are issued through Honeybook as well.
Personal checks are accepted up to three weeks before the event. If you would like to pay by personal check, please inform Walking Space when your invoice has been issued via email. Your participation in a Walking Space event is confirmed ONLY when your check has been successfully deposited. Personal checks will not be accepted less than three weeks before an event.
Refunds and Cancellation
The $75 deposit is non-refundable.
The remaining balance is fully refundable up to 30 days before your event.
50% of the remaining balance is refundable up to two weeks before your event or can be put toward a future Walking Space event.
One week before your scheduled event, no refund is available, as all arrangements will have been made for your participation.
COVID-19 Safety Statement
Here at Walking Space, your health and safety is the most important part of what we do to make your experience a positive one. As part of our response to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is our hope that the state of the pandemic will be in such a state that normal operations will be possible this coming walking season. In the event that some precautions are still needed, the following precautions may be taken.
- All participants will be asked if they had any symptoms or a fever within a week of the departure of the walk. Any participants who have had symptoms will not be allowed to participate unless they can show a negative-test result.
- Any participant who develops symptoms during the walk will be asked to leave the walk. Walking Space will assist in removing them from the trail and give them them the help they need.
- As the majority of the experience is outdoors, this facilitates safer gathering with others. In the event that participants and/or guides need to be within 6 feet of one another, masks will be expected to be worn. This could happen while we are close around the fire, or inside the Bunk Bus.
- For those who sleep on the bus, while the beds/bunks are close, the curtains that separate/isolate each person is adequate to sleep without mask. Each bunk also has its own personal window which will allow for ventilation.
- Hand washing facilities and hand sanitizer will be available to participants.
- Please see our COVID-19 refund policy in the tab below regarding COVID related cancellations.
COVID-19 Cancellation/ Refund Policy
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy Amendment:
We acknowledge these are uncertain times and we’re committed to getting you out on your walk with us. In light the unknown, we’ve made some special amendments to our standard cancellation policy in an effort to accommodate the unknowns of travel during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- If Walking Space has to cancel a trip due to COVID restrictions on our operations; all guests will get a full refund or full credit.
- Participant cancellations submitted via email due to qualifying COVID-19* circumstances:
- 30+ days before departure will have the choice of a full refund or rescheduling with no penalty.
- 29- 7 days before departure will get full credit of all funds paid towards a future trip.
- Inside of a week, will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee and all remaining funds will be available as a credit towards a future trip.
*Qualified COVID-19 Circumstances:
- You are able to show a positive COVID-19 test result with your cancellation.
- You are able to show you have been exposed to a positive COVID-19 person and are in quarantine.
- A state or federal travel ban prevents you from physically arriving for the walk. A state, federal, or other requirement to show a negative test on arrival does not count as a travel ban.
Any other cancellation request falls under our standard cancellation policy detailed in the above tab.