Our custom built “hostel on wheels” is a convenient and comfortable way to experience our walking events. The high quality finish and personal touches make a great ending to a long day’s walk.
How does it work with the walk?
After all of the participants depart for the day’s walk, the guides move the bus to the next stopping location and set up for the night. It’s that simple! Since all of your belongings stay on the bus, you have a lighter load to carry on the walk. It makes for a less-stress walking experience.
The Bunk Bus Video Tour
Each Bunk Space includes:
- Narrow Twin Spring Mattress
- Privacy Curtain
- Outlet for charging
- Small shelf to keep things organized
- Three pronged hook to hang towel, coat, hat, etc.
- Bedding: fitted sheet, blanket, pillow, pillow case
- Storage area for all your belongings. It is not an unlimited space, so pack conservatively.
- Kitchen with full-size refrigerator.
- Fully-functioning sink
- Seating/lounge area for 7
- Full Electric Hookup (30 amp)
- Air-conditioning and/or heating when needed
- Private Changing Area
- Access to small collection of books, activities (i.e. frisbee), and games
- Boot/shoe dryer for soggy days
- 7 bed sleeping area
“The Bunk Bus quickly became a home away from home. Not having to worry about camp was an added benefit so all I had to think about was my walk for the day.” Autum L., Signature Walk, May 2018
“Bunks have excellent mattresses and comfortable pillows as well as a fleece blanket provided. Light-blocking privacy curtains allow for bedtime reading without disturbing others, and a reading light and small shelf with electric outlet are perfectly placed.” Martha G., Signature Walk, May 2018