Waitlists for Summer 2022!
We are thrilled you’ve chosen to walk with us!
Let’s take the next step together.
Complete the form below to register your interest in one of our walks for Summer 2022.
Registration will open on February 1st to the public. If you would like early access to walk registration, join our email list!
Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy
A $50, nonrefundable, deposit is due upon registration for a Walking Space event. This is to secure your place on the walk and make the initial set-up for your time with us.
The remaining balance for your walk is due four weeks before the start date of your scheduled walk. If you have not paid, or have not made other arrangements to pay, your place on the walk may be given to another person on the waitlist.
Successful registrations made less than four weeks before an event will be invoiced to pay the full balance upon receipt.
Payments are made through the Walking Space business account with PayPal. Customers do not need a PayPal account to use PayPal services to pay for their walk. Customers will be sent an invoice via email that contains a link to direct customers to PayPal for payments. Walking Space LLC does not collect credit card information. Credit Card information is processed through PayPal’s secure website and not given to Walking Space LLC.
Personal checks will be accepted up to three weeks before the event. If you would like to pay by personal check, please inform Walking Space when your invoice has been issued via email. Your participation in a Walking Space event is confirmed ONLY when your check has been successfully deposited. Personal checks will not be accepted less than three weeks before an event.
Refunds and Cancellation
The $50 deposit is non-refundable.
The remaining balance is fully refundable up to 30 days before your event.
50% of the remaining balance is refundable up to two weeks before your event or can be put toward a future Walking Space event.
One week before your scheduled event, no refund is available, as all arrangements will have been made for your participation.
COVID-19 Safety Statement
Here at Walking Space, your health and safety is the most important part of what we do to make your experience a positive one. As part of our response to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is our hope that normal social distancing and effect vaccine administration will have happened before we depart for our walks this coming July and August. In the event that some precautions are still needed, the following precautions will be taken.
- All participants will be asked if they had any symptoms or a fever within a week of the departure of the walk. Any participants who have had symptoms will not be allowed to participate unless they can show a negative-test result.
- Any participant who develops symptoms during the walk will be asked to leave the walk. Walking Space will assist in removing them from the trail and give them them the help they need.
- As the majority of the experience is outdoors, this facilitates safer gathering with others. In the event that participants and/or guides need to be within 6 feet of one another, masks will be expected to be worn. This could happen while we are close around the fire, or inside the Bunk Bus.
- For those who sleep on the bus, while the beds/bunks are close, the curtains that separate/isolate each person is adequate to sleep without mask. Each bunk also has its own personal window which will allow for ventilation.
- Hand washing facilities and hand sanitizer will be available to participants.
- Please see our COVID-19 refund policy in the tab below regarding COVID related cancellations.
COVID-19 Cancellation/ Refund Policy
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy Amendment:
We acknowledge these are uncertain times and we’re committed to getting you out on your transformational walk. In light of all of the unknown, we’ve made some special amendments to our standard cancellation policy in an effort to accommodate the unknowns of travel during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- If we have to cancel a trip due to COVID restrictions on our operations; all guests would get a full refund or full credit.
- Cancellations submitted via email due to qualifying COVID-19* circumstances:
- 30+ days before departure will have the choice of a full refund or rescheduling with no penalty.
- 29- 7 days before departure will get full credit of all funds paid towards a future trip.
- Inside of a week, will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee and all remaining funds will be available as a credit towards a future trip.
*Qualified COVID-19 Circumstances:
- You are able to show a positive COVID-19 test result with your cancellation.
- You are able to show you have been exposed to a positive COVID-19 person and are in quarantine
- A state or federal travel ban prevents you from physically arriving for the tour. A state, federal, or other requirement to show a negative test on arrival does not count as a travel ban.
Any other cancellation request falls under our standard cancellation policy detailed in the above tab.